• A complete family. Available in M12, M18 and M30 robust nickel-plated brass housings with an operating distance of 4 to 22 mm.
• Less machine downtime. Lower risk of mechanical damage thanks to the extended operating distance.
• Easy to install. ICB sensors have a milled section for wrench grip and two different thread lengths. The user can choose between 2 m PVC cable and M12-disconnect plug versions.
• High precision. The onboard advanced microcontroller ensures better stability with respect to environmental influences, with highly reliable repeatable measurements between -25 and +70°C.
• Easy customization to specific OEM requests: different cable lengths and materials, special labelling, customized pig-tail solutions with special cables and connectors are possible on request.
• The output can be operated either as a switching output or in IO-Link mode.
• Fully configurable via IO-Link v1.1. Electrical outputs can be configured as PNP/NPN/Push-pull, normally open or normally closed
. • Timer functions can be set, such as switch-on and switch-off delay
• Adjustable sensing distance and hysteresis: sensing distance can be set to 33%, 50%, 75% or 100% of the maximum sensing distance
• Temperature monitoring: over or under-run temperature alarms can be set