• Reliable power in very compact dimensions. This SPDC has an ultra-slim DIN rail body, with up to 480W in only 70mm width of space
• Built-in active PFC. The power factor correction (PFC) circuit adjusts the power factor to 0.99@110Vac and 0.95@230Vac.
• Parallel function. The SPDC can easily be connected in parrallel to provide for increased power or used in redundancy operations.
• 150% Power Boost. The SPDC can provide 150% of the rated output power for up to 3 seconds, providing the extra power needed during critical startups.
• Universal AC, DC input range. SPDC Series can be powered with AC Voltage (85VAC to 264VAC) or with DC Voltage (130VDC to 350VDC).
• Reliable critical protection. Safety and reliability is guaranteed by the various output protections: Over Voltage (OVP), Over Load (OLP), Short Circuit (SCP) and Over Temperature (OTP).
• High efficiency and wide operating ambient temperature. The SPDC has a very high efficiency of up to 93.8%. The operating temperature range is, from -25°C to +60°C (without derating), and up to 70°C with -25% derating
. • Ease of installation. The SPDC can be installed in 5 different orientations, enabling the unit to fit easily into installation with limited space.