• Universal AC input range. SPMA series can be powered with AC voltage (85 VAC to 264 VAC) or with DC voltage (120 VDC to 350 VDC).
• CE and UL approvals. These power supplies meet CE, UL508, UL 62368, UL 1310 Class 2 (Output), UL 121201 Class 1 Div 2 (hazardous location installations).
• Isolation class II. This series has the Isolation Class II and a Primary - Secondary withstand voltage of 4kVAC
. • Reliable power in very compact dimensions. SPMA has an ultra-slim body, from 15W in 17.5mm (1 DIN), up to 100W in only 70mm (4 DIN) of space.
• High efficiency, long life and high reliability. The SPMA has a very high efficiency of up to 89%
. • Reliable critical output protections. Safe operation is guaranteed by the various output protections: Over Current (OVC), Over Voltage (OVP), Short Circuit (SCP).
• Wide operating ambient temperature. The operating temperature range is from -30 °C to +70 °C (-22 °F to 158 °F), and a storage temperature range from -40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to 185 °F)
. • Conformal coating (option). SPMA series are available with the protective coating in order to protect its electronic circuits from harsh environments as humidity and contaminants.